Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Name is Khan

I think everyone should watch this movie! It's so good! I wish it were a true story, but it's still a good one. It's about this Muslim that has Aspergers Syndrome. He comes to America and meets a hindu lady and falls in love and then when 9/11 happens his whole world is turned upside down. He goes on this quest to have make his wife love him again. Aspergers Syndrome is a type of Autism where the individual is incredibly intelligent, but lacks social skills and like most Autistic people they have a really hard time showing affection which makes this movie extra special. I know this isn't a true story but just the thought of someone with Austism being able to show love like he does it should be so easy for the rest of the world to love one another.

Here's a picture of my sweet boy and a video of Evan patting his head...he does this a lot and I promised my mom I would upload it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment