Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Beezle

Yes, Evan has a nickname which started in Mother Baby.

He was two weeks yesterday and had his 2 week check up on Tuesday. He has grown 2 1/2 inches! He's 21 inches long now and he was 6lb 14 oz at his 2 day circumcision check and at his two week he was 7lb 7oz he is growing growing...I know it's a good thing, but it's happening so fast already and it makes me a little sad! He is one healthy baby boy which I am so grateful for.

Evan got to meet Grandma and Grandpa this week, but unfortunately I already deleted the pictures from my camera after downloading them on the computer. They are in love with him. My mom can't stop crying because she doesn't want to leave. Grandpa is in Grandpa heaven and he calls himself pappy...it's kind of cute :o)

We went for a walk yesterday because it was beautiful and warm and Beezle wore one of his hats uncle Tim picked out for him...he really likes his head being warm

No comments:

Post a Comment