Saturday, April 30, 2011

Evan is a month old already!

I can't believe Evan is already a month old! Crazy! I feel like I just had him! I'm excited for him to start smiling real smiles, not just have random reflexes!

My sweet husband got some pretty rockin' grades this semester so he's thinking he's going to get into the masters Program! That's exciting because the program is only a year and he'll have his masters! It's not exciting because I will be in Utah another 2 years....sigh... He still has to finish his senior year for his Bachelors and then the next year he starts the masters...well actually I think he technically starts the masters his senior year...anyway we'll know mid may for sure!

This is how I get things done around the house...my child loves to be held and usually only by his mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment