Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ice cream yesterday and a walk today

ok so funny story... Alyssa (cousin by marriage) called me yesterday and wanted to know if I wanted to get ice cream with her because Wednesday's are her day to whatever she wants and her hubs takes care of her little one, so we did just that. As we were eating our ice cream an older man gets out of his car and asks us if we know what lactose intolerance is and we said yes and then he said, "after 4 ulcers I am cured" or something like that and then told us he was going to get him some ice cream. I thought maybe Alyssa knew him the way he was talking to us and I asked her and she laughed and said no haha. Gotta love old men. So we had a treat, a laugh, and good girl talk..mainly about babies :o)

Evan and I went for a walk today because it was b-e-a-utiful outside! I took some pictures of him mainly because he's darling and because my grandma made him this bunting bag which has come in handy often!

Evan is finally in 0-3 month clothes! We get to box up the newborn stuff!

Evan has my freak toes...large gap between big toe index toe

No comments:

Post a Comment