Friday, April 29, 2011

Mr. No cuddles

I know it's a good thing my baby can self soothe and put himself to sleep, but it makes me sad that he doesn't want to cuddle at night or during the afternoon when he naps. He will just cry until I lay him in his crib and give him his Pacifier and he falls asleep. At least he likes to snuggle up after I feed him in the Mornings :o)

He did this all by himself...



I had to thaw out chicken and things to make dinner and I told Evan I would be right back to get him and I came over to check on him and found him so content and chill I had to take a picture...
After Our walk the other day I took him out of the stroller, but he looked so comfy and half asleep I didn't want to disturb him by taking him out of his bunting bag, so he stayed this way for a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment