Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm going to be pregnant forever





38 weeks and 2 days. I have made no progression from last week.... I must say I'm a little bummed about it. My Doctor said, "I'm thinking your due date is when he is going to come." Which is fine, but dang it I want him now! It's crazy how fast the first 37 weeks went by and it feels like these last few are just dragging on. I need to be patient, but it's sooo hard!

My sweet husband painted my toenails for me because it's a little painful reaching over my belly :o)

He tried really hard and this was the final product

Needless to say we had some touching up to do, but he was great for a first timer!

Something a little exciting- So we have to get some maintenance done to our car (brakes, transmission fluid change, antifreeze change, new battery, belt tightened, new head light bulbs, and struts) I went to Auto Zone today to get new bulbs and I was talking to the guy about my battery and he said mine was still under warranty so I got a new $90.00 battery for FREE! I'm pretty sure this is the first time a warranty I've had actually served it's purpose!

3 comments:

  1. Those last few weeks feel like an eternity! It will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Greg you should open your own nail salon. Lol. He will come when he is good and ready. Then you'll be wondering where the time went

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you on this exciting day..prayers all will go well. Joyce

    ReplyDelete