Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So far in Myrtle Beach

I have been coming to Myrtle Beach with my family for about 20 years now, so we know the ins and outs of it and what's happenin in these parts, but my hubs was a first timer this year! It's been fun showing him the sights! Greg is on vacation from being a stay at home dad for the summer and from school, I am obviously on vacation from work and my little child...well, he's on vacation from the camera...I have had such a hard time getting him to look at the camera. I'm not sure if he is just fascinated with everything or if he's using his fascination to avoid the camera because really he works for me and his job right now is to look at the camera and smile about 50 times a day.
I figured I should make a post today while I have a chance because I'm going to accumulate more pictures and I would have one giant post if I did it all at one time and it would take me forever and I don't have forever so this is what we have done so far...


Lots of fun in the sun..






'
he says, "hey mom I told you I'm on vacation from the camera!"

am i dancing? maybe...






We went here and listened to pretty fantastic music and some comedy....

We went here and did some shopping at barefoot landing

We wet here and saw LeGrande Cirque...
Evan watched this show and the other show very intently! He loved it and all the noise didn't even phase him, he actually fell asleep in both shows!
it was similar to Cirque De Solei (sp?) They were doing stunts without harnesses! It was fun and they are crazy.

We then did shopping at Broadway at the beach which is definitely better than barefoot landing.

My hubs and my dad got fried so they look like this...


they changed the furniture in my parents timeshare...it never used to be this ugly

My hubs has a way of getting me to do things that scare me and the ocean is one of those things that scare me. He was able to get me out in it and I had a blast with him! It was so fun! I don't know why I've always been terrified of it. Anyway stay tuned for more fun!

PS Humidity is no friend to my hair. I have a natural wave that is usually controlled, but in the humidity it's unruly.



2 comments:

  1. So cute! What a fun trip. I can totally see a little Logan in your little guy Evan. They must be related. You have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete