Friday, July 22, 2011

I am making a Quiet book

So I've been wanting to do this for a while. I saw one at the BYU bookstore before I was even pregnant and I've wanted to make one ever since. So....here is one of the first pages (unfinished)
If you are unfamiliar with quiet books check this link out...quiet book
 I haven't completely planned out all my pages, but I know for sure I am doing the robot that lady has in her book :o)
My husband thinks I'm weird because if I have pants with an elastic waist band I roll them down all the time and so he said he was going to start wearing his clothes a weird way too...

2 comments:

  1. Hey my mom gave me a bunch of pages with "patterns" for making a quiet book (they are the ones she used to make the one she made for us). I'll have to show them to you sometime. I always enjoyed hanging clothes on the line with tiny tiny clothespins. :)

    ReplyDelete