Monday, July 18, 2011

Greg and an Internship

Greg received an email from the recruiter who he has been working with at KPMG in Columbus, Ohio and she asked him if he would be interested in an internship for winter of 2012. He emailed her back and told her that he is interested, but he needs to check with BYU to see how he would fit his classes in and then let her know for sure. He found out he can take his winter classes in the spring/summer.
Long story short he will take his winter classes Spring/Summer and do the internship during the winter and I will try and take a 12 week leave of absence because he will get paid and I will just have to pay my work to keep my insurance. Hopefully it works that way.
Basically he will have a job after the internship unless he totally blows the internship but that's not going to happen, so that's super exciting! We'll be back in Ohio!
The sad part- I have to be in Utah another summer AND we won't be buying a house next summer like we had planned (assuming Greg got a job). At least that gives us more time to look and find what we really want. 
Well I'll keep ya updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment