Sunday, July 31, 2011

as promised

Evan's first tast of Solid food...he pretty much hated it haha

I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure he's the cutest baby ever!

sitting up all by himself without even leaning on the couch!

Greg and I went on a date last night! We went to see Real Salt Lake play Columbus Crew and Real lost. I was secretly rooting for Columbus anyway...sshhh don't tell Greg :o) Greg has been wanting to go to a game since we moved here but we just never did it, so for our anniversary I got him tickets. Our Anniversary isn't until September, but I wanted to see Columbus Crew so we celebrated early. Some very sweet friends of ours were willing to spend their saturday night with our wee one. We were very grateful for their kindness. I forgot my camera so no pics :o( we have one on Greg's phone but I have no idea how to upload it haha.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! :) Love reading your blog, cute video your little guy is adorable!

    I know one way you can upload that picture! Just send it in a text message but put your email address instead of the phone number...then you can download it from your email and put it on your blog. I'm sure there is an even better way than that but that is how I always do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't have text on our phones :o( Greg has a cord I'll just have to have him do it sometime because I'm technologically impaired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levi was the same, hated the cereal with formula. Just keep up on it! We also tried a different spoon that fit his mouth a little better. The one we had was too deep so I bought some that were practically flat and things went so much smoother. Cutest video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! we tried peas yesterday and he did a lot better with that, it's sweet potatoes today so we'll see!

    ReplyDelete