Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Last Days in Myrtle Beach

We had so much fun! We spent the majority of our time outside on the beach or in the pool! 







he sure loves his grandpa

 Then we ventured out for the pelicans game
It's a minor league baseball team. It was only appropriate for Evan to wear his little slugger onesie:o)

Then we just took some pics of ourelves


 
first date since the babes was born :o)

Grandma and Evan all tuckered out

Greg and I attempted a sand castle
pathetic, i know.

grandma and evan
funny story...

so I only brought one pair of pj's and my little child spewed all over them and we had just done laundry, so my mom went to walmart for a few things and came back with hello kitty pj's. I had to remind her that I am nearly 26, I am a nurse, I'm married, and I have a child and I shouldn't be wearing hello kitty pj's and she said, "I got them in the junior section!" I said, "Well, I'm not a junior." haha. i am grateful she thought of me it was just fun to tease her. those pants CRAZY comfortable so I rock them at home.

We went out to eat pretty much every day and my fave was Drunkin Jacks. DE-LISH. It's in Murrell's Inlet if anyone is familiar.

Funny story on the way home...
So we are flying home and Evan poo's, so Greg goes to change him and one of the doors says occupied the other says Vacant so he opens the door and a woman is sitting on the toilet. He said OH! I AM SO SORRY! and closes the door. Well he had to face her again because the guy never came out of the other bathroom. The lady apologized and Greg did again too and it was awkward for both of them. Then he gets into that bathroom and it was the one without the changing table so he has to change him on the toilet.  He was telling me he had to hold the baby on the toilet because Evan is a mover...he's forever squirming and he had to get the wipes and diaper with one hand  and he was dealing with poo not an easy pee diaper. So the image I had while he was telling me this story was great! I laughed so hard.

I miss my family so much! I'm always good for about an hour after my family leaves or I leave them and then it hits me and the water works turn on. It's so hard being away from them and not knowing if Evan will get to see them again before his 1st birthday. My parents are traveling to see my brother in sept or oct and then again when they have their baby in Feb and then they are coming here for Evan's 1st birthday and maybe for Greg's Graduation, so anytime in between there is a little unreasonable because it's so expensive. I'm going to try and make it out to Ohio again in oct/nov, but I'm not sure if I can swing it with work yet or not. Anywho I love them and I miss them and I hope we end up there in April or at least somewhere that is in a decent driving distance(max 8 hrs).

No comments:

Post a Comment