Friday, July 8, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'll be traveling here...
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I will be staying here..
I will be renting one of these so the babes can be out on the beach...

Evan will look like this (assuming this baby is laughing)
my dad will look like this (because he always gets fried)

And this is what my husband, mom, and I will look like...my dad too after he gets over the burn

I will see you all July 10th... tata for now
                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Jealous!!! I will be working EXTRA...including THURSDAY, my "mental health day" while you are relaxing on the beach drinking Pina Colada's and Margarita's (virgin of coarse) under some lovely bright colored cabana listening to the ocean waves crash. You may do a little body surfing, a lot of sun bathing and take advantage of some much needed naps. You will probably have great food and wonderful conversation while not once thinking of those who are SACRIFICING GREATLY so that you can enjoy a small part of you summer.

    Well, this is what I have to say to you!

    YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha Joey you kill me! I totally owe you for thursday! did you get out in time friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did...Barely but I made it. Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde was just that by the time the day was over. I was glad to have it done. Sort of like walking on shards of glass bare foot if you know what I mean. Have a great time and I will see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete