Friday, May 13, 2011

A good day for a stroll

Yesterday Greg had to take a test, so Evan and I went with him to campus. After his test we went to the bookstore and loaded up on candy :o) Then we went across the street and took pretty pictures :o) It was such a good day and so nice to be able to spend the whole day together!





As we were hanging out on campus I thought of some things that I love about BYU
1. They have a Mother's Lounge. I'm not sure if it's just in the Wilk or if they have them in all the buildings, but I love that. I don't know if that is just a Mormon thing so for those who don't know...it's a place to nurse your baby :o)
2. They have random surveys you can take and get free candy!
3. I love the ducks that waddle from across the street onto campus and hang out with the studying students.
4. I love knowing that there is pretty much zero chance to get an STD from the toilets. I know it's pretty slim to get one from any toilet, but the standards most people at BYU hold eases my public toilet fear.
5. I love it that you can take your baby to class if you need to.

Just some pics of Evan I took today before his mass explosion in his pants :o) The Oxi clean gel stick is my new best friend...



Someday I will be able to catch his whole smile instead of just the end of it...

8 comments:

  1. He is getting SO big! I love his little smile. You need to bring him in so we can see him again! He is a handsome little guy. So glad you were able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. I did too. I was off early 1:30 ( unheard of ) came home, went for a run in the heat and remembered why I HATE running in the middle of the day...It's not even that hot yet. I'm in big trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey, You are so funny. And adorable. I remember the Bookstore Candy Counter fondly...it greatly contributed to my 15 pound weight gain my freshman year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey- How late have the days been at work? I'm really hoping I'm not there 10-12 hours every day...I will have withdraw from my child.

    Do you think it would be ok if I brought him to ACLS AND PALS? I'm doing them both on Saturday but since it's my last weekend with him that weekend I don't want to leave him at all...Suzy said I should, but what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA Megan that's so funny and probably true for all the freshy's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey, you look amazing and your baby is still so young! I hate you for that! About the tie onesies...A friend made me a couple for Emmitt when he was first born, but I wanted more variety so I made some more. Just cut out the tie from your desired material and then sew it to the onesie. I got a tie template at http://www.crapivemade.com/2009/03/appliqued-tie-onesie.html. She does hers a little more complicated than I did, but it probably looks better or will stay nice for longer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!I will definitely do it. They are expensive online to buy, so I figured it would be way cheaper just to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that you should for sure take the little guy to PALS AND ACLS. It's not like they are paying your to be there...He will be just fine and if he gets fussy you have the perfect excuse to walk out for a minute with him. Don't fret, NO ONE fails remember LOL. My days on average have been about 10-12 hours but,the last week they have been a lot better. I am only 1st off I think twice this month but that's okay for now. It is almost over, we will see what June brings. It will be good to have you back ( for us any way ).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joey! I just saw this...I didn't take him and no one failed! haha....I'm not happy about being back...we'll see how long I last...I keep racking my brain everyday to come up with a new way to make it all work and have me at home.

    ReplyDelete