Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Evan's 2 month appointment

Evan is in like the 25th-30th percentile in everything. He weighed 11 pounds 1.5 oz. He is 22.5 in long and his head was like 15 cm I believe. He's just a little guy. I hope he didn't get my short gene! I wrote all of his numbers in his baby book and now I don't remember it all and I'm too lazy to get up and look :o)

He also got some of his shots today. The first one he just kind of stuck his bottom lip out, but then the other two he cried. Poor little guy. We went to target after to get some tylenol just in case he got a fever and I had to get him a toy because he had to get shots and I felt bad, so Greg picked out a rubber duck for him haha.

He was so happy before the shots, so here he is smiling away at his daddio...


        Just a couple hours ago he started whimpering...never really crying but just letting us know he was uncomfortable. Every time he moves his legs and throws his arms up like he is startled because they are so sore. We gave him a little Tylenol...or shall I say Up and Up Infant Acetaminophen :o) He is doing better now, but check out his pitiful little whimper...
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment