Friday, September 30, 2011

Evan is 6 months!!

we are going to the game tonight...hence all the byu gear

We were skyping with my mom and he was hanging onto me :o)



6 Months!

How is that even possible?! 
He weighs 16.12 pounds- 25%
His length 27inches- 72.26%
His head circ- 16.75in-19.19%

His Doc said he is long and lean and he expects him to keep growing that way! Yay for taking something after his papa.

His Doc asked us where Evan's Grandparents were and when we told him they were 27 hours away he said that was a shame because Evan is every grandparents dream granbaby because he is so alert and loves to interact with people. He's such a good baby and he always takes his shots like a pro. 
He is trying to crawl so bad! He moved one leg and one arm today in the right crawl form but then became a frog and leaped forward. He'll get on his knee's and rock back and forth trying to figure it out. He'll be crawling very soon. 
He has his first tooth!!!! I found it this morning and literally started crying. He's getting so big. He's into banging his hands on things now and banging his toys on the floor or anywhere else. It's pretty cute.


Greg received an internship offer at one of the Big 4 accounting firms and he has 3 second interviews. He has an interview in Cincy with Grant Thornton in October and at PWC in Detroit and at Ernest and Young in Columbus. All of those he flies out to the office to do the second interview and he said that he's heard that the econd interview is basically just for him to see the office and so he'll more than likely get offers while he is there and then we'll decide which company would be a better fit for our Family. So go Greg for being such a wonderful Accounting student! I'm so proud of him!

I talked to my manager today about taking a 12 week leave of absence and she has to talk to my other manager but it's looking good so I'll be able to go with my hubby and be home for Christmas! 

We are also going to Washington for Thanksgiving at my brother's! I'm so excited it will be so fun!

We have been so blessed and I'm so so grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment