Monday, September 12, 2011

A birthday, a HELLO! and another quiet book page and more!

Greg's birthday was the 10th so we watched the BYU game and ate cake and ice cream. I got this wonderful idea from a friend back home (thanks Jenae! I saw yours and new immediately that's what I needed to do for Greg's Birthday!) I enlarged his Priesthood Line of Authority and framed it.
I think if you click on it you can enlarge it and read it better.

I was finally able to do another quiet book page. It is definitely not my favorite. Probably my worst sewing job ever, but I was in a hurry and it can just go in the back of the book haha. Eventually I will make a pocket tht will go in the back of the book for extra pieces and I'm going to put extra numbers in it so they can add double digits. Everything has velcro on the back and I have plus and minus signs. Greg was kind enough to make all my numbers for me, otherwise it would have never gotten done.


Jillane is in town!!!!! She is Greg's brother's wife and one of my most favorite people EVER! I love and miss her so much! I nearly started crying when I told her I missed her yesterday, ha! I'm a softy, big deal! We got to spend some time with her and her sisters and her mom and greg's grandma and some of her cousins and her sisters family yesterday. We are going to do some shopping today, so yay! 
Evan meets his Aunt Jillane for the first time!



Evan had never been in a swing until this moment and the swing didn't have batteries, so you had to manually swing it but when we stopped swinging him he still wanted to swing so he figured out how to swing himself! It was pretty funny.


Evan was sitting with me while I was sewing yesterday and he decided to check out how the numbers tasted...I think he approved



These bibs are ingenious. They are plastic with a little catch all deal at the bottom. I can reuse it time after time and never have to throw it in the washer or worry about stains. 

He's getting so big


No comments:

Post a Comment