Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our long awaited short but very sweet Honeymoon/Anniversary celebration

Greg and I went to The Homestead Resort this past weekend. We left the wee one with my mom which was super hard on me. I was so worried he would feel like we abandoned him. Anyway, We had so much fun! We went and saw the crater which is this hole in the earth with mineral water that has been a wonder for many years. It's pretty interesting. The history of this place is pretty cool too, but I love Antique-ish stuff so I'm probably way more interested in it than others would be. You can actually scuba dive and swim in the crater but we just wanted to have a look see. We ate lots of delicious food and had an AMAZING couples massage. Greg's very first massage I might add....he's been deprived.


It was so nice to be with my sweet husband alone. We have been so busy that our time has been very limited. It was so nice to reconnect and fall in love all over again. We never fall out of love but we definitely fall in love a lot. I'm so grateful for him. He's so good to me and he's such an amazing daddy. Seriously, I have the best husband ever! I am convinced there is no sweeter or gentler man on the planet. 


We both missed our sweet baby tons and we actually came back a day earlier because I couldn't take it anymore. It was so good to get back to him. Have a look see at our pictures...









Where we stayed

entrance to the crater




Beezle. I missed his sweet face.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! And who wouldn't miss that adorable little face... I sure do. Your little boy is so cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete