Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Evan's first hair cut

 I've been debating for a very long time about cutting his hair and I finally caved. I tried to use Greg's wax in it but Greg thought it was borderline child abuse, so I had to cut it.
check out his shag


After his first hair cut...I actually used scissors and it was really easy to keep it nice and layered

I cut it again while he was sleeping...mainly the back because he kind of had a mullet so I don't know if you can even tell
How grown up does he look?
Today is my birthday and Greg made me a cake. Last night at like 1am I woke up to the smell of something sweet and I wondered if someone was making brownies and then I realized that would be silly at 1am and then I remembered it was my birthday today and I asked Greg if he was making me a cake and he said, "yes, but you weren't supposed to know."
He did a good job. He doesn't cook let alone bake so this was a big deal! He used to whole cake mixes instead of one and dividing it between the round pans so it was a huge cake and he used Olive Oil as the oil  haha. I only teased him a little because he's sick and he was so sweet to stay up all night and bake me a cake. He's favorite :o)









1 comment:

  1. CUTE! To the haircut and to Greg making you a cake. I hope you had a happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete