Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mittleschmerz

Ovulation really has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but I always giggle a little when I hear "Mittleschmerz" and occasionally I just randomly say it in a squeaky mouse voice sort of way...

Have you ever just laughed until you were nearly blue because someone else was laughing so hard they nearly peed their pants and you never even knew why they were laughing in the first place? 

ANYWAY on to some pictures that make more sense than what I just typed....

This is Evan and his friend Will

This is Will's mama AND this is Evan wondering why Will has his paci, but he does not have his.

This is Evan and Will watching their dad's play the Wii.

1 comment:

  1. Evan is such a cutie! Seems I never get to talk to you anymore and things are not that busy at work...I am glad to read that everything is going well with your plans, now if you can just quit stressing and get that cholesterol down! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete