Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pre-Halloween

I got Evan a pumpkin yesterday and we plan on carving it tomorrow, so stay tuned for Evan's first pumpkin carving! 

Today we had a little thing at our church. Most of the people that came went on a 1 mile walk/run all dressed in costumes and then went back to the church to eat and hang out. We didn't go on the 1 mile deal because we are working on getting life insurance and I had someone come to the house to get blood work from me...which I am super excited about getting the results back. So what if I want to know how my liver is functioning and how my HDL's, LDL's, and Tri's are....I think it's a nurse thing

One video is after he got his pumpkin, another is at 7am and he's super happy in his jumper watching Cat in the hat, and another is his new cry he does with his lips together. I need to get a better video of it, but this will do for now. he started doing it because we brush his bottom teeth and he clamps his mouth closed to try and keep us out, but now he clamps it shut when he cries...pretty funny

PS
We are so close to knowing which company we are doing an internship with and figuring out the rest of the crazy details. We just have to decide which company is a better fit for our family. For the longest time we have been waiting on the companies...this has seriously been going on since June. Now, it's our turn which means it's the end of such a long process!
YAY! I GOT A PUMPKIN!

I'm so happy because I got this big orange thing that I can bang things on!

Mine!

Hot Dog!




1 comment:

  1. What a cute hot dog! I love the video of him in the jumper. TJ loved that thing so much too! And my kids learned so much from watching Cat in the Hat. I like that show.

    ReplyDelete