Sunday, October 30, 2011

Evan is 7 months!



How did time go so fast? 

Evan at 7 months
He LOVES Mum Mum rice snack deals. They are so messy, but he loves them.
He'll crawl like 2 times and then stop because he's entirely uninterested in it.
He loves to walk holding on to our hands.
He tries to pull himself up on things, but hasn't gotten the hang of it yet.
He loves to close things. He has this little lap top deal and the only thing he likes to do with it is close the lid. 
He loves Cat in the Hat and Super Y. I only let him watch 2 shows everyday because I hate TV and I refuse to allow my children to be TV bugs, but those shows he sits through and laughs. 
He gives kisses randomly...it's pretty cute.
He hates getting his teeth brushed....HATES it! We hold him down and do it twice a day.
He has 2 teeth! They actually came in pretty much at the same time. The second came in like 2 days after the first.
He loves getting his one drop of Fluoride everyday (apparently people in Provo think if you put fluoride in the water you will be poisoned). He sees the dropper and lays down with his mouth open until we give it to him...I don't really know why he likes it so much because I think it smells like soap.  
He blows rasberries on a baby in this book he has...I think I put a video of it on two posts ago. It's pretty funny. 



1 comment:

  1. He is totally starting to crawl. That is amazing! He will be crawling everywhere in no time when he realizes he can get what he wants faster.

    ReplyDelete