Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Kisses

When I went to my neighbors to get Evan when I got off work, I picked him up and held him on my hip while I was still talking to his babysitter. Then he leans over with his head to the side trying to see my face and when he couldn't see it he grabbed my left cheek and pushed it towards him and then opened his mouth wide, stuck his tongue out, and planted one right on my mouth. I couldn't believe it! Then he did it again! I laughed and went back to talking to my neighbor and then he grabbed my cheek again and planted another! It was the sweetest thing ever! I got two baby kisses/baby licks right on my mouth from my almost 7 month old! 

Here are some pictures of my sweetum's I have tons of videos that I need to post, but photobucket is being dumb...








PS. Read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. It's a cute book! 
And read 
Left to tell- Another amazing one.

2 comments:

  1. isn't that the best? Luke gives his kisses on demand now. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy! Evan is getting so big and so cute... I thought how could he get any cuter and he does. It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete