Sunday, August 7, 2011

Page 2 DONE! and some of Evan and our adventures

So here it is quiet book page 2..




The apples snap on and off and the kids can put the apples in the basket I made or shall i say, weaved. We haven't thought of a saying yet, but I am thinking about putting, "fill up the basket and give as Jesus gives." I sing Give Said The Little Stream to Evan all the time, so I figured it would be fun to take something away from that song. For the full lyrics go here Give said the Little stream It's super cute :o) You can click on the pictures to enlarge them to see them better if you want. I hand sewed all the leaves and the basket but the apples and trunk I used my machine. It took forever because I had to redo my apples and I didn't have much time the past couple weeks. 

Evan tried Peas..


Evan fell over and Greg caught him with his foot and then Evan hung on to his toe for dear life



Evan is sitting up unsupported so well these days!




We went up Squaw Peak with some friends and had Tin foil dinners and Reese cup s'mores. we mainly took pics of Evan except for the one we took of Jared, who we are avidly trying to find a wife for!

Jared: Greg's other Accounting boyfriend

That's Rebekah in the background. She is married to Greg's real Accounting Boyfriend and they are having a baby Monday the 15th !

Greg was able to Baptize my grandpa yesterday and I was able to go watch thanks to my dear friends a hop, skip, and a jump away. My dad had asked us to do it a while ago and we finally did it! It was such a wonderful experience! It was pretty cool too because Greg had baptized several Men while we were there and I could feel in my heart when he baptized my grandpa and I asked him when he was done which baptism was my grandpa's and he told me and it was the one where I got the warm fuzzies from the spirit. Pretty cool.




2 comments:

  1. Your quiet book is looking SO great! And Evan does do a lovely job sitting up - he was so proud to show us when we were babysitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's so fun!I bet he was. He thinks he hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete