Thursday, August 4, 2011

Greg is getting his masters!

That's right! Greg got a call from BYU and they are letting him in to the masters program! Go Greg! Sooooo That means he won't finally graduate until April 2013. I'm super happy for him because it's going to be so good for us and he will be officially done with school forever! 
We are probably going to move this month to a 2 bedroom because we want to have another baby and there is no way our 1 bedroom is going to cut it for 2 more years...if it were one then yeah I could hack it, but definitely not 2. We are still waiting to hear from KPMG about the day and time for his phone interview for his internship. Hopefully they call soon. I like to plan and I feel planless haha. We'll update when we hear about the internship!

4 comments:

  1. Tyler just called and told me! (Of course they have already talked about it!) Looks like they will continue to be accounting boyfriends til the end of time. It's gonna work out perfectly for y'all to do a winter internship so we will be gone during the same time and in Provo at the same time. Awesome--congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have mixed emotions about it, but I had a pretty cool spiritual experience that I will have to share with you regarding all this, so I know it's going to work out...but you know the situation, so it's not going to be easy for me. I may need lots of girl talk time these two years :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I am so happy for ya'll! It will totally be worth it. Congrats Greg on being so smart! Having a MAcc and the ability to get your CPA will be such an advantage for your future career. Can't wait to see that cute baby in about a month!

    ReplyDelete