Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blessings

Greg and I have been trying to make some pretty tough decisions lately regarding a lot of different things and so We have been praying that we would find a way to figure everything out and the past few days our prayers have been answered in some of the coolest ways. The Primary song that goes Heavenly Father are you really there and do you hear and answer every child's prayer (I don't know the name of it)...has been in my head a lot haha. I forever have primary songs in my head now because I sing them to Evan, but this one just popped in when we received these blessings.  While we were going through this all I could think was, the Lord will provide...we'll get through this.

He knows us and loves each of us. He is well aware of what we need before we even ask, but we still have to do our part. I'm so grateful for such a loving Heavenly Father.

check out these video's and pics....sometimes I have a hard time believing he's only 4 months old. He's pretty fun!

















4 comments:

  1. "A child's prayer" One of my favorites as well. Do you have a primary songbook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just plain adorable and happy! What a cutie! My kids also know that Child's Prayer song because I have been singing it to them since birth. It is pretty cute to hear Sierra sing it to Logan. I love that song and I am a child of God for bedtime singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I don't have a song book, but I plan on getting one I just haven't really had a chance to do it. I love the primary songs! I have others that I sing to him, but those are favorite :o)

    ReplyDelete