Sunday, June 3, 2012

we sorta like to have fun always


Hiking






Juicing some Grapes. pineapple, and oranges to make- Grape Juice, Orange Juice and my fave-Pineapple slushies oohhh yeeaaaahhhh (with no added fake bad for you sugar I might add) This was Evan's first time having juice and he loved it, but it's expensive to make so it will be a here and there thing.

Grilling out on our tiny hillbilly grill

My 14 month old looks like he's 2...he said yellow and Green today

I could chew on him always...

Little tiny adorable baby flip flops

Who even knows anyway?

I may or may not have accidentally burped the other day and now Evan fake burps. My burp on video was a fake one....I wouldn't even call it a burp....what am I teaching my child?

Knuckles

Knock Knock

He's very trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment