Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oh, Baby! The places you'll go!

We went and picked my brother and his wife up at the airport and then headed to Moab Thursday and came back Saturday morning.




He pretty much did this the whole time we hiked






These rocks look like Money heads


you can't see us, but Kim and I are under the arch :o)



we ate here simply because it was called the love muffin cafe.

first time I've ever seen cactus. I might have been a little more over joyed about seeing this than the normal folk.

So to sum this trip up...

-Saw lots of big rocks and lots of big holes
-Old European lady steals child out of Greg's arms (very awkward moment)
-Man hikes barefoot
-ate at lots of yummy restaurants
-had muffins from the Love Muffin
-laughed
-spent time with family

Greg and I are planning more trips this summer in and out of Utah because this is our last summer in Utah, so we are packing it all in!

So just a quick funny Evan did today- I was feeding him Oreo's and milk and I got up to get a rag to wipe his face because he was done and he grabbed the milk off the table and spilled it on the floor and then Greg came over and was talking to Evan about it saying something like "did you spill milk buddy?" and Evan said some gibberish, shook his head no, and then pointed to me as if to say, "I didn't do it, she did!" haha

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I always wanted to go to Moab, and we never made it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm surprised that the last comment worked! My comments wouldn't work on your blog for the longest time, but today I decided to try again. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a question for you. Do you always go hiking in sandels? Wierd? I'm going to try your pasta this week. It looked really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete