Sunday, May 27, 2012

Caught!

I was making a dessert for our cook out tomorrow and this what I found
He's a lover of the oreo's

I put some food coloring in some yogurt (edible finger paint) and let Evan play in it, but clearly he's still too young for that..
Not only was it all over him, but all over the apt. I mean all over. It was pretty funny so we just let him continue to make a huge mess.

I've been letting Evan feed himself with utensil's and he does a pretty good job except he always ends up looking like this...

We've been taking lots of naps together


We got bored the other day and it was raining so we couldn't go outside so I made Evan a little shaker out of a paper towel roll, rice, tape, and tissue paper.
We went and smelled the flowers today at the Temple. This is his "mmm" face

Evan said "bubbles" and ouch in the form of "ow" today.

Evan says Hello and I absolutely love the way he says it.
PS. Sorry for the dark videos I keep forgetting to turn on the other light...


Evan says Bubbles

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how many words he is saying. How fun!

    ReplyDelete