Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I've been pinteresting

So I have wanted to actually do the things that I pin instead of just leave them on my boards. First I curled my hair with my straightener it got a lot more curly than I think it was supposed to, but I really liked it and it stayed all day!
this is what it was supposed to be
This is how it turned out
kind of looks like a rats nest, but I actually fixed it after this picture and then scurried off to church so I didn't get another picture

I will continue to try and perfect it

And then we moved on to taste some deliciousness. PS. My little boy totally ate these spicy burritos and loved them...the greek yogurt helps die down the spice but it's still spicy. We had to give Evan milk in between bite because he would stick out his tongue. he kept wanting more, so he got it. He ate 3/4 of his crockpot chicken taco....he knows good food.
Spicy bean and rice chipotle burrito's
From Tastykitchen.com

Greg's Favorite- Crockpot chicken tacos
From mychocolatetherapy.blogspot.com

Homemade Samoa bars


From bakingbites.com
Mine weren't as pretty as these. Exhibit A
But they were a total- Party in my mouth


We also made this delish mixture with choc chip cookie on bottom, oreo and/or reesee's cup with brownie on top (I am a fat girl at heart)

Because I'm still excited about everything my child does
He said, Thank you, dirty, and stinky today. 
Please check out his sweet dancing skills. The first video is of his original dance moves (I have been dying to get video of him flapping his hands and VICTORY! I caught got it!) but he has learned even more dance moves and I honestly have no idea what made him do these. The second video (his new moves) kills me- the knee bounce and shoulder pop...oh, he's a stud.


2 comments:

  1. I finally started doing things that I pinned as well! I need to make the samoa bars. They look delish!

    ReplyDelete