Monday, March 26, 2012

Chasing ducks and much more

First I have to show you a picture of Evan when Greg picked him up for the first time after we brought him home from the Airport. Evan touched his face and smiled real big and then gave him one of his hugs where he just lays against your chest....oh, it made my heart swell!!


Last Thursday was beautiful out and I got off work pretty early so we walked to the duck pond by BYU. Evan fed and chased the ducks! In one of the videos I'm pretty sure the duck was going to try and chase Evan :o)

There is a little duck in the bottom of the picture that I cut in half with the camera.


in a full on run to catch the duck
 



When my mom was here I came home from work one afternoon and and she said she couldn't find one of his pacifiers anywhere and she was so perplexed about it. I go to pick Evan up and he has this huge lump in his onesie...lo and behold he had stashed his pacifier in his onesie. I think he was hiding it so he could have it at all times and not just for naps and bedtime...
No my friends that is not a severe outie that it a pacifier
I found this picture of my mom and Evan on my camera recently
Grandma and Grandpa Barcus got him a toy box for his first birthday!


Rockin' Out


Just because he's "my handsome"

Evan doesn't like to eat Cheerios, he just likes to flip them


Greg taught Evan how to make Fish faces


Oh yeah and He loves to go down the slide by himself



Is there anything better than having kids? Because I'm pretty sure there's not.

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big and cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Greg now. I hope ya'll have a fun 1st birthday with Evan coming up soon. One year! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete