Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Being a cheapster

Those who know me know that I am pretty frugal....borderline cheap. 
I decided to try this little homemade laundry detergent idea. I made it and I love it! It works so well and it's a big money saver. It has a nice clean smell to it too.
All you need is...



Each batch yields approximately 32 ounces (between 32-64 loads based on how many Tbsp used per load).
1 cup of 20 Mule team Borax
1 cup of Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda
1 bar of shaved bar soap (I used Ivory)
Annndddd then.....Mix it together!
My mom got me some scentsy warmers and several smelly good wax  bars to go with them for a "new apt house warming gift" and I LOVE THEM! Greg had them all set up when I got home :o)
Did I mention my husband is home?! Did I also mention that he is the most romantic person on the planet and that he's my most favorite person on the planet and that I never ever want to be away from him ever again for any  longer than 12 hours at a time and that I feel like I'm going to just die when he's not with me because I just kind of stop functioning? Good thing I have Evan other wise I might as well have just dug a whole and lived in it for 2 weeks because I don't even care to cook when he's not around and me not cooking is very odd. 
That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment