Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


2012 was a great year! I was thinking yesterday how fast it went by and how great it was! I'm thinking 2013 is going to be even better! We finished 2012 by watching a lot of The Big Bang Theory...we are completely addicted!Greg and I actually stayed up to watch the ball drop!  First time in 5 years of marriage! We then went straight to bed like immediately after it dropped haha. I was so excited for the new year last night because we have some big changes coming our way and I can't wait. I'm excited to watch our family grow and see where life takes us. 
He's so big!

I am so glad I caught these two like this. Greg is such a great hands on dad. Before I got married I always hoped my husband would be just like this with our kids.




Look at that sweet face! He's a ham!

Sometimes, playing in chili is more fun than eating it. 

in 3 years there is going to be a real back pack on his back...maybe 2 if you count preschool.

My little helper. He loves to be involved in everything and I love it. I hope he's never too cool to help his mama!

Evan and I made cinnamon rolls this morning . It's probably more accurate to say I made them while Evan drove his matchbox cars all over them, which resulted in may re-rolls.  Many will be frozen :o)
I love his voice! I love the way he says cookie, but he really wanted a chip, so he chose to say, "ship" 

He normally says cookie like "cooookie" but this is what we caught.

1 comment:

  1. too cute! Levi's comes out "tookie" Love his little voice.

    ReplyDelete