Saturday, January 19, 2013

Junior bowler and a crepe recipe

We play bowling on the Kinect a lot as a family and Evan loves it. He's constantly asking for, "bowing"



Evan loves wearing his underwear on his head. He always says, "unwear on peas." so cute.

Evan and I made crepes for him and Greg for breakfast (I tend to have a hankering for spinach smoothies for breakfast)

recipe?
Crepes
3 tbsp butter, meltes
1 cup flour
1 1/3 cup milk
3 eggs

Filling
8 oz sour cream
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar

Beat the eggs and milk. melt the butter and then add butter and flour and beat until smooth. It will be really runny. 
I could use my griddle, but it's harder to pick the whole griddle up and move it around, so I just use a skillet set on medium heat. 
Spray with non stick cooking spray. I fill the ladel about 1/4 or 1/2 full and then pour in the pan. Pick the skillet up and move it in a circular motion to spread out the mixture and it seriously takes second for them to be done. Then flip and cook for a few more seconds.

Filling
I just put it all in a bowl and mixed it with my mixer, but it was a little bumpy, so maybe cream the cream cheese in with the sour cream?

Fill the crepe with about a 1/2 to 1 tbsp of the filling fold it however you want and add powdered sugar if you like. Greg added syrup to his.

No comments:

Post a Comment