Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

The festivities have begun! Greg and I started wrapping presents, making cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls for tomorrow and we will soon be making cookies for Santa. Evan gets to open a couple presents tonight, which I am so excited about! I love starting our own little traditions!

Last night we took my parents up to SLC to Temple square to see the lights. We wanted to do the carriage ride and we stood in line, but it was way too close to Evan's bedtime and that child had his cranky pants on, so we nixed it :o(

They had lots of choirs going on too, but it was sooo busy we didn't go listen to any. I was surprised it was so busy on a Sunday, but indeed it was.

Anyway, it was so pretty and I'm glad we finally made it there. After 4 years of living here we finally went to see the Christmas lights at temple square. We talked about it every year, but we just never did it.

look at the temple in the back! So pretty!


I'm so excited for Christmas tomorrow! It's going to be fun teaching him what Christmas is really about and reading Luke 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment