Saturday, December 15, 2012

I love this time of year

I love prepping for Christmas, it's so exciting!
It's like Christmas for 25 days because we ordered pretty much every Christmas present for Evan and each other online and we have gifts coming from family, so we keep getting presents nearly everyday and it's pretty exciting.

Christmas Eve will soon be here and we get to make homemade cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning and cookies for santa! 


That tree no longer has ornaments...just lights. All the little child's fault.

Cute little child story I have to share- Every morning when Evan wakes up I always say, "hi, baby!"
This is the conversation Evan and I had one morning recently:
Evan- "Mommy?"
Me- "What sweetheart?"
Evan- "Hi, baby" 
oh that sweet child melts me every second of his life.

What happens when the boys are left home alone together?





No comments:

Post a Comment