Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in picture form!


I have dreamed of this for a very long time- Christmas with a sweet  husband and  a precious  little child. Even though we have already had one christmas as a family of 3, we really loved this christmas. Greg was so excited about wrapping Evan's presents and even more excited for him to wake up in the morning!
Christmas Eve Santa cookie making

Evan attempts to eat raw dough

check out my rockin' red skinny jeans! I would wear them everyday if it wasn't gross and weird! 



Toy story game for his Innotab! He loves woody's face.

"Papoo" helped open presents and "Mamoo" ctook mucho pictures!

My little sugar was running a fever :o( he's got "sick eyes"

Innotab!


Tunnel o' fun
I will soon post my cinnamon roll and cream cheese icing recipe we used on Christmas eve for Christmas morning breakfast.
You will never frost with another cream cheese icing recipe after you've tried mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment