Tuesday, November 27, 2012

what the heck!?

So apparently I have ran out of memory or something so I can't post pictures on here anymore without `paying...if I don't find a way to fix it without paying then I'll get a new blog address. I'll keep you all posted!

We spent the last week in Ohio for Thanksgiving and it was so nice! We made dinner for one of my grandma's for thanksgiving and then feasted on my other grandma's deliciousness and it was delightful! Greg studied most of the time and I was able to relax a little (sorry, honey!) My mom was super thoughtful and had movie tickets waiting for us when we got there! We hardly get to go on dates so this was magical! Much to Greg's chagrin, we went and saw Breaking Dawn pt 2. I loved it and Greg loved it too actually :o) He's a good sport. He generally picks the movies we go see and it was my turn! :o)

Evan was lucky enough to be able to hold a tiny dog in the airport. There was a little lady there with her dog in her walker and Evan was saying, "Dog, dog Please!" 
She put that little dog in his lap and it was the best day of his life! He just kept looking up and grinning! He melts me.

We had the best donuts ever made from Schulers. If you ever visit Springfield Ohio or even Dayton or Columbus (it's worth the 45 min drive, for real!) you need to look up schulers. They've been around forever and one year all I wanted was a cake and donuts from schulers for my birthday and my husband woke up early and bought me some fresh donuts :o)

My little man loved flying in the big airplane. He was constantly looking out the window saying, "oohhh wow!" and "WHOA!" 

Evan counted to 10 yesterday. All by himself. Greg and I were sitting in the living room after our long days and Evan was playing on the floor and we heard him start counting. Normally, he stops at three, but not yesterday. That little man went to 9 and then said, "Hooray!" because number 10 is exciting to get too :o)

2 comments:

  1. You are like the 5th person today to have this problem. Just use photobucket. Upload photos there first then copy HTML code into your blog post. Better quality pictures.

    ReplyDelete