Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oops!

I tried to cut Evan's hair. Normally, I do a pretty good job on his hair. This time I tried something different and basically this is what happened...



You guys, He's bald! I had to shave his head! 

I was trying to blend his hair and it wasn't working so I tried to shave it a little higher on the sides because it made sense at the time and then I started to think about everything I needed to pack to go to Ohio and I shaved really far up and there was no recovering. So I had to shave my poor baby's head! This was the conversation Greg and I had about it.

Greg- "Lacey, I can see his scalp."
Me- "Well, at least he has a nice shaped head."

He has such cute hair too! Oh man! It's a good thing he's adorable! I can't wait until it grows a little.

He does enjoy rubbing his head :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment