Sunday, September 2, 2012

what do you think?

I am in the process of trying to find a comforter set (preferably and 8 piece) and I'm so indecisive! I have ideas of what I want certain rooms in my house and bedroom to look like. I want bright colors all over my house and right now I am hooked on yellow for our bedroom. I really think I want white with bright color accents.

I am in love with this room! 
I plan on re-finishing my dresser, but I'm conflicted. I love the idea of having a yellow undertone on the dresser and then painting over it with white with the distressed look, but I also love White rooms with dark wood. Good thing I have a year to figure this GIANT(wink,wink) problem out, right?

kind of like this but instead of the brown, a bright yellow color and not so distressed,. I don't like it super distressed it just looks too old. My friend did it to her dresser and it was BEAUTIFUL!

I'm also in love with this. Dark walls, but tons of bright in the room.

I love this ^ comforter. Greg threatened to never sleep in the bed again if I got it!
I love the elegance of it! It's so beautiful!

The down side to this one...it's ivory. I want crisp white.

Not a huge fan of this one, but it's gender neutral...


I really like this one . I think it would be super cute with yellow pillows and maybe even a pretty blue/teal/green/lavender pillow with the yellow....


I shall decide soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment