Monday, September 10, 2012

A little bit of Lately

My sweet child loves to help whenever he can
I look mad in this picture so Greg took another...


                                          ......Over exaggerated smile with giant eyes

After his assistance with the Lemon cookies we made daddy's cake for his 27th birthday! We are getting so old. Greg's cake came from a box this year, sorry Greg :o)


Thank goodness he likes his quiet book!



Evan likes to finish my sentences..

I am slightly obsessed with the way he says, "apple"

Every morning when Evan wakes up he says, "ROAR!" That means he wants to watch The Lion King. See for yourself.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Evan is so big and so cute! I love that he helps you mix things. Happy Birthday Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan is adorable! Mila is going to the preschool that is held at the Berea Bible Church. It's on Derr Rd. pretty close to our church building.

    ReplyDelete