Friday, September 28, 2012

5 years!

Greg and I celebrated our 5 years together on Saturday! We have some pretty awesome friends here in Utah and they watched Evan for 4 hours while we went to a dinner and a movie! I have a tendency to forget my camera when I really want to have it, so no pictures of our great date! We haven't been on a real date in a long time. So we wanted to have a real date like old times for our anniversary. We had such a good time. I love uninterrupted time with my husband. I always find myself missing my little one after a bit though...

My little Evan turns 18 months on Sunday! We go to his 18 month check up on Tuesday so I'll give ya all his stats then!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 5 years! How the time flies and the love grows. So is it Nursery time for Evan? Excited, apprehensive, or relieved?

    ReplyDelete