Sunday, September 2, 2012

A cluster of sorts


who knew a bucket of water and magazine pages would be so fun? There was water everywhere! Next time we're doing it in the bathtub


I love the faces he makes when he eats. 

He loves spinach




I love how capable he is. He's a tiny man!




Evan painted. I cut a paper towel roll into thirds and then formed the ends of each into a fun shape (which wasn't real easy) and then Ev used it as a stamp...for about 10 seconds and then he used his fingers, but it was still fun!

Apparently, he'll eat anything as long as he can feed himself


He is his father's child. Every time we have burgers or something Greg can poke a hole in, he does. He waits until I bow my head to pray and pokes my buns! I always forget about it, but occasionally I beat him to it.

Thank you, Kohl's, for having such cute toddler hoodies!
Quinoa, eggs, peas, red and orange pepper, tomatoes, onion, and Worcestershire sauce. It was so good! Like Fried rice, but not!

Evan dropped a bomb in his diaper and Greg left the room for quick second and then came back and found Evan on the table typing poopoo into the search engine...hahaha

The little gem is a sweet potato burger with white beans mixed and some seasoning added. for recipe go here

I made Humus today. If you like Humus (or even if you don't) you'll love this! It was soooo super good and I can't wait for lunch tomorrow!
Here is the recipe. I just need to get a better food processor because mine didn't make it as smooth as I would like, but I still loved it. The red pepper flakes you see on top of it in this picture I didn't use and it was still delicious.
















1 comment:

  1. I'm cracking up about your husband poking holes in food... That is funny!!!

    ReplyDelete