Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Evan is 18 months!


Length = between percentile 10 and 25 

Weight = between percentile 5 and 10 
Head Circumference = between percentile 10 and 25


Those are my little man's stats. He's tiny :o)

Do you believe he will be 2 in 6 months!? I sure don't! 
He knows these body parts:
Nose, eyes, hands, fingers, toes, feet, elbow, neck, head, mouth, cheeks, belly button (he calls nana I haven't a clue why)
he knows his hair, bum, pee pee, and ears.
One of my most favorite things he says now is, "uh-oh mama" seriously he melts me.

Our friends want us to let him grow a shag...I'm considering it.

He will say his Abc's with me but he tends to say the next letter of what ever letter I say.
he climbs on everything! He talks all the time and he knows and says a ton of words. We started having him say our prayers and oh. my. goodness. Guys, he is so precious!

We bowed our heads to say a prayer and Evan bowed his head and then put his finger to his lips and said, "sshhh" haha he also fell asleep about 2 min later and slept 12 hours without dinner..

My sweet boy!

I forgot that I bought dark brown pants specifically for this outfit and I put him in these! I was so mad at myself when I realized it!

Evan was putting Greg to bed with toys and clothes.


This is how Evan reads


He says, "meelk"


OH YEAH!



1 comment: