Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall baby and a recipe


It has been so cold here but my little boy insists everyday to be outside :o)

Garlic pasta
My mom and Grandma were here for a week and I made this for them and it was a big hit. When it comes to the garlic I LUUHHHOOOVVEEE Garlic so I usually double or triple my garlic...and oh man..DELISH
Creamy Garlic Pasta
2 tsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp butter
¼  tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
3 cups chicken stock
½ lb spaghetti or angel hair pasta
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
¾ cup heavy cream
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
In a pot, bring the olive oil to medium-low heat. Add the garlic and stir, allowing it to cook for 1-2 minutes. Mix in the butter until melted. Add the salt, pepper and chicken stock. Raise the heat to high and let it come to a boil. 
Once it is at a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook for as long as the box’s directions indicate. Reduce the stove to medium heat and mix in the parmesan until completely melted. Turn off the heat and stir in the cream and parsley. Serve immediately.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lacey! I love following your cute family on the blog :) I wish we lived closer! I hope you don't think I'm creepy for pinning your pasta recipe...but it looked sooooo good! Tell Greg hi from us! By the way, you're little boy is so dang cute :)

    ReplyDelete