Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun with Son.

I've been trying to do different activities with Evan. I gave him 2 bowls of uncooked pasta and he had so much fun pouring the pasta back and forth, picking them out of one bowl and placing them in the other, trying to eat them (aaaghhhh!), and just plain throwing them everywhere. Jillane- you want pictures? You got it sista! The chairs are turned over because some little babe I know likes to climb on them and rock really hard, early tipping them backwards.







We will be painting later today....I'll post on that soon.

I have the best neighbors! A bunch of us were outside with the kids and this budget truck comes through our walk way deal and goes down this steep hill and gets stuck. So we called all of our husbands out and they rigged some jacks under and used their manly muscles to free the truck. Us wives got to watch. One of my friends just had twins and she has a 21 month old! Anyway, I got to hold one of her babies while her husband helped us and she was busy...I almost forget how teeny they are when they are newborns. One of our friends brought out some fruit snacks and red vines for the kids
"want to know how I got these scars?" (name that movie!)


This child loves to help me do the dishes. Except he has a tendency to put the clean dishes back in the dishwater..
enjoying squishing the watermelon
Enjoying some watermelon

 

We made Grilled Eggplant with Grilled tomato for dinner yesterday. We put Romain lettuce, onion, and I put dijon mustard on mine. Greg may have put ranch on his. We had a side salad. Num Num. Unfortunately, the store was out of wheat buns so you can imagine Greg's excitement that I actually bought white bread...


The Eggplant had some Garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil on it.

1 comment: