Saturday, August 18, 2012

Delish food

I can't get enough of this healthy food we are eating! 

This turned into...

This- I used spinach, monterey jack cheese, black beans, red pepper and onion and then threw them in a whole wheat tortilla. The wee one gobbled them up! 


This was a yummy little snack- Zucchini which I slice with my mandolin (sp?) with a minuscule amount of butter and some Parmesan  cheese and I broiled them until the cheese melted. So yummy!



This was surprisingly very yummy! Zucchini, corn, black beans, Parmesan cheese and a little bit of butter. I just  thinly sliced the zucchini (to make it like a pasta) and boiled it and then added everything else in. I was skeptical when I was making it and Greg even said, "it looks like a dog threw up on my plate." But then he said, "Yeah, this IS good!"



1 comment: