Saturday, August 11, 2012

Love of Bugs

My sweet boy loves bugs. He'll kneel down and poke at ants and say, "mama buh!" 
A few days ago we went to get the mail and then stopped at the park to play. I was reading some ad's while he was climbing and playing. Next thing I know I hear, "Wow, cool!" I look over and I think he's just playing with the cut up tires that they put around the play area so I go back to reading my ad's (you may not know this, but I have a really hard time clearly seeing things that are a little more than 5 feet in front of me without my glasses, and of course I never wear them unless I'm driving at night). All of the sudden I hear this chirp noise and I look over again and Evan has this HUGE beatle by the antenna laughing and saying, "mama! Buh! hahaha!" I FREAKED out, jumped up, and grabbed his arm and shook it until he released the monstrous creature. I've never seen such a huge beatle, ever! It's antenna's were the length of my index finger! and I have long fingers!! I was talking to a friend of mine at work and she said, "oh yeah those beatles that chirp? Yeah, they get even bigger than that!" 
WHAT!? 

This picture doesn't do it justice, but have a look

Did I tell you Greg was in Orlando last week?
He went for his job that he doesn't start for a year. He got paid to go to Disney World. I love his job.

Jared and Greg went through their undergrad together and Jared is going to work for Ernst and Young  in San Francisco! We are going to miss Jared! 




1 comment:

  1. Lacey-

    When I read this I laughed so hard, you definitely have a little boy.

    ReplyDelete