Saturday, June 11, 2011

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without...and some other things

My grandma and mom were here the first 3 weeks that I went back to work and they watched Evan while Greg was at school aaaaannnnnd they fixed my fave jeans for me!

If anyone has a love affair with their jeans it's me.  I love jeans. LOVE them. and so when I find a pair that I really love I pretty much wear them until there are holes. My most recent fave pair got a whole in the knee so my mom and grandma made them into capri's/long shorts (not really sure what to call them) for me while I was busy with work and the fam.

Greg had to do some family history stuff so we went to SLC today and went to the museum of church history after the family history library and there was a bunk replica that had a sign to try it out if you want... so naturally my husband just had to..

We let Evan play in the grass for the first time the other day and he was so curious about it...he just kept looking down at it...



2 comments:

  1. Do you think Evan is going to get some of his Daddy's "tall"? Time will tell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so!! I hope he didn't get my short gene!

    ReplyDelete