Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's day!

We celebrated Greg's first father's day and it was exciting for all of us! Greg got Protein and a Golds Gym membership. We had dinner at his Grandma's too! Here are some pics from today...
Evan has this thing where he likes to hold our finger when he's trying to fall asleep.

Happy 1st Father's Day!
Evan lifted his head for several consecutive minutes for the first time today and I got a pic of it!

I am just going to boast about my hubs for a quick minute. I am so thankful for my husband. He is so wonderful! He absolutely loves being a daddy and Evan just adores him. Greg took on the roll of being a dad full force from the minute Evan was born. I have been so grateful for that. Since I have to get up at 4:45am most mornings Greg gets up with Evan at night and he enjoys it! I love being in the next room and hearing him read Evan stories, speak spanish to him, and hear him say things like, "Evan you are my best friend" He's so good to me as well. Lately he has been cooking dinner because I feel like when I get home I have to spend all my time with both of them and I can't do that if I am cooking, so he has taken over! He is always aware of my needs and so loving all the time. I love when he gives me spiritual thoughts for no reason and when he turns on his witty sense of humor and makes me laugh until I nearly pee my pants. I could go on forever, but he wants me to finish the movie we started 3 hours ago...it's really hard to finish a movie under two hours now because of the babes, but we wouldn't trade our new life as parents for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment