Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last minute decision

So my hubs is taking off to Ohio June 25th - 29th and he is taking our sweet boy with him so the rest of our fam can meet him and I wasn't planning on going because of PTO. I need to save 30 hours for Myrtle Beach in July and I was afraid I wouldn't have enough, but turns out I have more than enough! I have to wait until tomorrow morning to hear back from manager before I can book a flight but I'm hoping it's a go! I found a cheap ticket so hopefully it's there tomorrow if I get the ok from my manager! Keep those fingers crossed!



I took these yesterday and I couldn't resist posting them (maybe someday I will find more to post about than my adorable child...and maybe not)

1 comment:

  1. He is stinkin CUTE!!! I am so glad that you post lots of pictures of him, I LOVE seeing them.

    ReplyDelete